In addition to the expected smartphone, tablet and AppUp announcements at Mobile World Congress, Intel’s European teams will be holding a ‘Platform of Choice’ event on the 28th Feb which will offer you a update on Intel’s activities in various sectors, including Ultrabooks. There will be both global and European focus at the event. I’ll be attending and I hope to see you there too.
The event covers the following areas…
- discover new business opportunities with Android on the latest Intel architecture
- present your applications and learn how you can successfully feature your software through various channels
- see device demos, have time to network with industry experts and Intel
- benefit from technical consultations and advice from on-site Intel engineers
- find out more about Ultrabook and how they are making their way into the market in 2012.
On the day you could also win one of ten Ultrabooks. Transport to and from the event will be provided.
I’ll be attending the event for Carrypad and Ultrabooknews and our good friend Cosimo from Ultrabooknews.de will also be there to report. We’ll both be looking for interesting content so if you’ve got an opinion, a company or an application that is targeted towards AppUp, Android or Ultrabooks, let us know and we’ll hook up with you to get you on video.
Thanks to Intel for sponsoring Carrypad/Ultrabooknews during the MWC event and making it possible to be at the event, meet the European and International teams. This promotional post is part of that sponsorship agreement but please note that our MWC news content is not bound by any sponsorship agreements.